Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES) Cooperative Extension of Hudson County:
- Provides educational programs to homemakers, home owners, agribusiness people, and youth.
- Is professionally staffed by Rutgers University faculty and support personnel.
- Uses the research and expertise of Rutgers University and other land-grant colleges to solve local challenges.
- Is guided by local advisory groups in identifying and meeting the needs of Hudson County residents.
- Is supported by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, and the Hudson County Executive and Board of Freeholders.
- Is available to any county resident without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or family status.
4-H programs and projects depend on the skills and interests of volunteer leaders. If you are an adult, and would like to start a new club, contact the 4-H office at 201-395-4789, ext. 4229.