4‑H offers a variety of trainings and professional development for formal and non-formal educators. Contact email@example.com for information on educator trainings and curriculum resources. The following lists current resources and partnership opportunities for Fall 21′ Spring 22′ in Hudson County.
- The Rutgers Youth Futures program in partnership with National 4-H Council and the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, 4-H is partnering with community sites to match Rutgers student mentors to high school age youth!
Resources for Educators
- For educators looking specifically for animal science resources, check out the Rutgers Animal Science Blog.
- For educators interested in teaching climate science, check out these Intro to Climate Change downloadable lesson plans on Intro to Climate Change, and these resources on polar and data science.
- For more opportunities at Rutgers visit our state 4‑H website.
- National 4-H Curriculum Resources.